Thank you for making the building of our home an easy and exciting process. Your pleasant attitude, attention to detail, accessibility and the willingness to serve your customers with respect and courtesy was greatly appreciated.
Rodney & Susan Arias
FULL SERVICE REMODELER
At Lum Construction we are committed to making the remodeling process an enjoyable one. We provide quality work at reasonable cost and will help you with every stage of the project.
Our remodeling capabilities include; room additions, kitchen and bathroom renovations, interior and exterior painting, new siding, replacement windows and doors and any general remodeling you might need.
Whether you have your own remodeling design or need assistance in developing your concept, Lum Construction can help you with each step of the process. All materials used and work to be done are clearly specified before work begins. All final plans for additions and renovations are reviewed and approved by an architect or engineer and you before construction begins.
All foundations are engineered to meet soil conditions of your property. A licensed engineer reviews all foundation plans and certifies the type of foundation design for your lot.
All framing work is inspected by a licensed engineer. All interior and exterior walls are built with quality materials with studs at 16” on center.
To ensure high quality work that meets or exceeds building code requirement third party licensed professional building inspector inspects all work at each critical stage of construction.
- Foundation (pre-placement): The pre-placing inspection is to ensure that the foundation make-up is as per plan and meets existing application codes
- Plumbing: Plumbing grounds are inspected for proper installation as well as pressure tested to reduce the chance for underground leaks
- Foundation placement: An on-site inspector monitors the place of all concrete materials
- Frame: All framing is inspected to determine guidelines of code compliance and plan compliance as well.
- Plumbing (rough-in): All piping within the framework is inspected for code compliance prior to the installation of insulation and sheetrock
- Electrical (rough-in) : All electrical components are inspected for code compliance and workmanlike installation
- HVAC: HVAC systems are inspected for code compliance as well as proper installation
- Insulation: Insulation is inspected for proper installation and compliance
- Final: A final inspection encompasses code compliance, workmanship as well as proper drainage established at the foundation perimeter